In a gentle way, you can shake the world...

Gust'a'day!!!! Introducing Gust'wow'me...

Tuesday 2 April 2013

New day! Actually my day started the previous night itself. And then i didn't sleep all night.
When the sun rang my eyes through the windows, i was looking myself at the mirror.
Is this a magic mirror? or do i look really this beautiful?
I was trying to figure out on what area this turn around happened.
After my high school, i was once again becoming beauty conscious.
Oh, mama! did i just say that? Err,but i guess that the truth.
An idea struck my mind. Hurray! Right time for an idea.
And around six o clock in the morning, i was ready, wearing fresh clothes, all suited up, looking extreme!
I asked myself, going for a party, huh?
It was a Sunday and i had no places to go. But i knew something is going to happen today. It was calling from inside me. Maybe its already happening.
I walked around the house for a few hours like that and then i decided to visit a bakery.
I wasn't hungry or anything but i made it up. Now I'm hunger. i just wanna go out. Who's gonna stop me? Smile! There was this enormous feeling inside me once i got out coz nobody was suited up in the street like me.
Lot of eyes started falling on me. Big, brown, red, black, blue, small, didn't find any Chinese though.
Gust in the street! I enjoyed. Now here it is, the bakery! I walked in.
Only four chairs in the shop. Interesting!
And there was this one guy enjoying coffee on the first one! i sat on the third chair.
He looked at me! I saw it in his eyes. He thinks I'm a racist. Oh, boy!
Don't open that book. I asked him from my mind. Have you ever looked yourself in a mirror? And you're talking about racism. Hell yeah, I'm a racist, coz you ain't pretty, boy!! And that was the end of that conversation.
I ordered! Then came this third guy. Exactly dressed like me, but in different colors.
Competition, huh? I said to myself, not interested!
He sat in the second chair. Immediately he folded his left leg and put it on his right one. yeah, and his shoes touched my clothes! Dirt! Today is no good day for dirt. Now since you have asked for it, you're gonna get it. I talked inside my mind. And i looked into his eyes. He looked into mine. Uh.oh!
"Do you have an extra pair of these shoes back at home? he said, No!
If you keep doing this again, you'll be forced to buy one."
Then i pulled a gun out of my pocket and shot his both shoes four times. O. O. O. O.
And i saw his shoes are still touching my pants. Nothing happened actually. I was west dreaming!
You better take it away right now. Or i'm gonna... i'm gonna... rip those shoes apart and i will pee on it and will just burn it or throw away into the ocean or may be feed it to a goat!
Oh my god, he's still touching me. That's it! That's it! End of talks. What am i gonna do? What am i gonna do? I peeked into his coffee cup. Only one fourth of the glass left. Okay, thats a good idea. Its just a lil more coffee left. Lets see if he keep doing that even after he finishes that coffee!
If you do that then, hahah... then my friend you are definitely getting it from me. Yes! that's right.
I sat back. Lets wait. I looked into his eyes again. He looked into mine. "That's your last coffee brothaa!"
And i checked my pocket for the gun! Nope, not again. We have been there, not again now!
And then it happened! The fourth one entered. I guessed. Age-Seventy! Dress: T-shirt and trousers. Shades on! Live beard.
He took the fourth seat. He looked at me and gave me a look of, How ye doin today?
Oh no, nothing. I'm just waiting for his coffee to finish!
He began like a macho man. The bakery lady couldn't stop smiling at him. He was ordering ice creams! And he started eating it, polluting his face.
Let that dumb fuck do what he wants. I turned my face around.
What's gonna happen next?
What's gonna happen next?
What's gonna happen next? 
A blast happened! And somebody fell down blasting down the roof.
It was superman! Wearing a blue outfit and a red underwear over it. And then this old ice cream guy turned into a beast and started fighting with him.
They through burgers and snacks at each other. The beast spilled coffee on Superman's underwear. And then superman dipped his head into a huge jar and made a small hole on its top and started filling it with coffee. Now that's a revenge, i said!  Superman smiled.
Next moment the second person turned into a even huger beast. Oh, yeah. I knew it. I have been wanting to kill you like hours before. There he is. No one believed me then. You see what happens when you don't believe a beautiful man.
Hey Superman, here's another beast! Kick his ass for me.
Mean time, the first person ran away stealing a couple of burgers.
Oh, no. He was a thief! Super man, you get this dirty beast. I'll go kick that thief's monkey ass down.
I ran behind him. He saw me. Suddenly he pulled out a burger and started eating while running. Now that's a talented thief. I can't get that burger back now. But i surely can kick your funky ass, you running bitch!
Mean while, the sky turned into yellow. And i saw the thief getting bigger and bigger every time he bit that burger. Oh lord of craziness, this must be the burger beast!
His mouth got bigger and in a glance he ate all the burgers and his head is touching the sky now.
Or maybe just the clouds, but if you can call the clouds as sky, yeah the sky it is.
Mean time the other beast burnt superman's underwear and is on the verge of a victory. Superman went back home, which is thousands of galaxies away to get a new underwear. Now its just me and the three huge beasts. I checked my pocket, but there was no gun. All beasts came towards me. Rounded me like they are on for a war.
Lets talk first you know. This is not how it is done. Where did you lose your manners?
Now tell me how did you do that? Transforming into a beast! Awesome powers! See, he is touching the sky!
And why are we fighting?
Ahoy! Ahoy! Ahoy! All the beasts said at the same time. I smiled. Ahoy!
Dude, you are on a movie set. This is a fight scene going between Justice League & Avengers!
Avengers? You guys are not avengers! You're shit!
Then the real avengers fell from the sky. We're the avengers!
Sweet king of Israel !!
And that's INTERVAL TIME!!!
Don't go anywhere, be right back. The second half will commence in five minutes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment