In a gentle way, you can shake the world...

Bird talk..

Saturday 12 July 2014

When i was a bird,
I could fly around the sky by dancing with the wind...
I had no brain and need not to think.
I dug my own shit coz i never knew what it was.
My wings were the most beautiful wings in the world.
Now I'm a human.
A clever idealistic human.
I need clothes.
I need to shave.
I need to look good.
I need education.
I need job.
I need money.
I need to buy food from other humans.
I need to pay for my water.
I need gadgets.
I need fuckin my own society.
I need fuckin war missiles.
I need everything.
Missing those old good days.
Now i own the air i used to dance,
I have a brain that will never stop thinking,
I care about every shit in the world,
And i have no wings to fly.
I miss those good old days in this journey of nowhere...

0 comments:

Post a Comment