In a gentle way, you can shake the world...

Dec 25th; The ants aren't sleeping!

Sunday 25 December 2011

Today is a special day. Merry Christmas to all. I'm closed tight in my apartment here with nobody to watch around. The bats are still sleeping. I was thinking what Jesus would have been doing if he was alive. May be he'll just cut the cake and write new chapters for bible. But definitely he wouldn't stare at the airplanes flying outside like me. I'm sorry there was no need of stating that in here. But I'm really staring at the sky. Its a Christmas sky. Celebrations are going on everywhere,crackers exploding, lights coming up and I'm just here, on my own, with my ants. This is more like a battle field now. And i started thinking about fighting with the whole world with my army of ants. My mighty mighty army has been working, working, working & working only every time i meet them. I own them but still they are running everywhere through my apartment. Even on this very special day. That's ridiculous. What kind of a lazy houseman are you?Why are they roaming around? To feed their family! At least i could have let them know that its a special day going on here. i hadn't yet. I went there. Left to the tv and down to the gilma equipment lies the great ground of granite. Millions of soldier ants walk through iy everyday. I'd have been a billionaire by now if i had put taxes for them. I told them. This is a free world. No taxes here. Just keep roaming all your life. Today is special. I cant tell you why. Coz its a big story.
Everything was same until i took out a new ravishing huge packet of bread and jam. The music was on in the next moment and i called it for a celebration. I guess now they are gonna enjoy the music nicely. Slices of bread with jam all over it, all over it means really all over it. And i presented it my fellow ants. Have a nice day. I'm gonna take a nap now. There were some lost ones trying to find their way. I swept all of them to the party ground. Hours went away. i came back after a nap. The bread is now half. I could smell their thoughts from here. They thought the party is moving onto the second half. But they had no idea what they were gonna face. I counted one, two, three... and then there was a rain of sugar cubes on them. Every five minutes it kept raining. And i constantly changed the music Sugar Sugar Sugar everywhere! And finally they were dancing. Somebody is having a good time here and i thanked myself on first hand and followed their step on dancing. The music went loud again..
"I like to move it... move it"
"I like to move it... move it"
And i heard them screaming... "We like to??"
I paused and scream back in return "Move it".



0 comments:

Post a Comment