In a gentle way, you can shake the world...

Red Light !!!

Sunday 24 July 2011


I just received an anonymous letter through my mail. I’m terrified. I read it again and again. But the same content is horrifying me every time. It said I’m going to die in next 20 minutes. At first I laughed at it. I closed all the windows and the doors. But the same thought is alarming me again and again. And every time I’m reacting to it. 20 minutes is all I have in my life. I switched off the lights and created darkness in my room. Its night outside. And it’s coming in 20 minutes. Every second in this darkness is equal to death. So I switched on the lights. But it’s still darkness everywhere. I felt like drowning in a room full of darkness. Every second is splitting into hours of darkness. And in the dark comes the death. I got alarmed again. The bell started ringing from somewhere and I can hear it from here. I believe it’s from heaven and its calling me. I opened the door and ran outside. It’s still darkness everywhere. I started running through the streets for hours, searching for my life. But the clock has crossed only a few seconds. Suddenly I saw a red light appearing in the woods. And it started spreading everywhere through the atmosphere, when it reached the clouds, it scattered back. That is the only thing visible to my eyes right now. The next moment, I started running towards it. And suddenly another red light appeared in the woods. I got terrified again; I stopped there for a moment and again I started running towards it. For every step I took, a new light started appearing in the woods and it started forming a line between the woods. The sound is getting loud now. My ears are going to explode any moment. I suddenly removed my shirt while running and tied it tight against my ears. Now it’s a lot better now. I checked the watch; I only got a few more seconds to reach that red light, to save my life. I started running forward in complete speed and effort. I knew it inside my mind; I’m going to reach that light somehow. The light started getting closer to me and also the sound. The sound was becoming louder and it’s almost breaking my ears now. But I kept running until I reached that light and I stopped there. I covered my head between my hands, but it’s penetrating through it. Suddenly, I felt something coming from the dark. When I looked towards it, I saw it coming to me just in front of my eyes. The next moment it took me with even a louder voice. It was a snake like object with many wheels fitted, to flow faster than any snake. It had louder voice than any other animals and it looked more petrifying than anything in the dark. In a fraction of a second, it sent me to heaven and all I remember is a red light and that sound.
I saw some bright lights getting through my eyes. I felt like waking up from my glorious past, I wanted to feel the beauty of heaven with my eyes, so I tried opening it. I opened it, but it was again darkness there. I tried again and again, there was nothing, but I succeeded in moving my hands. I touched my eyes. But it was tied together with my shirt. I removed it and the lights started falling into my eyes. It was a great feel and I saw my room, and me just getting up from my bed. I checked the time and it’s already ten now. I’m 90 minutes to my office. I jumped up and checked my alarm. It was still there tired of ringing continuously and the red light from my reminder said, you’ve missed your office once again…

3 comments:

justonelife said...

haha...the last part was funny....late to office again..just wondering how come you are not yet chucked out from office :P

Ramis said...

That one "Like a snake with wheels" Its catchy..... Please write some more blogs...
From an admirer

Unknown said...

why not.. by the way thanks for the inspiration, Mr.Ramis

Post a Comment