In a gentle way, you can shake the world...

A Smile like a Feather...

Wednesday 2 November 2011


209 days before, there lived a parrot. When we met, I was dipped out from a world of dreams to reality. Even the nature served us with all its momentum. At first, I thought a parrot could not talk and it happens only in stories. But then i remembered the stories never go bad, it happens or was once happened or will happen once. That’s the ecological commandment which goes on without getting intruded by anything. I fell in love with it. Why would i fall in love with a parrot.? Have you ever? Why would you fall in love with a parrot.? You will never know the answer until you go through it. The parrot couldn't think about my needs, but it used to think why i am living like this. Why am i not living like a parrot? I told my parrot, you wouldn't know the reason until you experience it. The parrot got angry and asked me, even you wouldn't know the reason until you experience it. I was thrashed. i opened the face of my fist for a moment then i thought, why can't i be a parrot? I asked my parrot, what if i can be like a parrot? It talked, then you are gonna be one thing who knows to be a human and parrot very well. What? i asked. It repeated, If you become like a parrot, then you would be one substance in this world who have felt the feelings of a parrot and a human being. That's interesting, and there could be a lot of substances in this world living living dual lives with the feelings of many unknown things. Feelings & emotions, the key to the life out of Normalism. I'm wondering if there is ever a word called Normalism. But i guess i have made the point with that never heard word. More than its meaning, the feeling is what to be pictured. I decided to become a parrot. I talked loud to him, i wanna take a walk through your world. I'm a quick learner. I'll be good with your emotions and will consider myself to be one among your breed. The parrot was lost in silence looking at me. What;s the meaning of that silence? Am i talking alone here? I wanna become a parrot like you and I'm explaining my feelings here and still I'm getting silence from you. The parrot suddenly opened its wings and started flying through the room. It finished two rounds and rested on my leg. It looked into my face and said, the moment we started talking to each other, you have become a parrot, i see myself in your eyes every time i look into it. It opened its wings once again and jumped into air, It stopped before my eyes for a few moments and said, Open up your heart mate and enjoy flying!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment